Book a Train from Lagos to Ibadan here on TravelRichee and get access to exclusive deals and discounts you can’t find anywhere else.
Lagos To Ibadan Train Ticket Booking
Booking cheap Train tickets online from the bustling city of Lagos to the calm and reserved city of Ibadan through the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) has never been easier! Whether you want to buy a train ticket or check train schedules, you can now login to the NRC portal or use a travel booking website like Travelrichee to book your Train ride.
Things to know before you book a Train Ticket from Lagos
Ensure you have the necessary identification documents ready like a government-issued ID such as your NIN Slip, Divers License, Voters Card or Passport before you book so as to avoid any complications.
Make sure you’ve done your research to know the specific train route you need to take and the schedule, including departure and arrival times.
Check the availability of tickets for your preferred travel date and time. Trains, especially departing from Lagos can get crowded, so booking in advance is essential. Familiarize yourself with the booking process, whether it’s done online, at a station counter, or through an authorized Travel agent.
How to book Train Ticket from Lagos to Ibadan with TravelRichee
Begin by visiting the official website of the Nigerian Railway Corporation to begin online train ticket booking. If required, you may need to create an account on the NRC website. Login and enter the details of your journey, setting your departure as Lagos and your arrival as Ibadan as well as the number of passengers. Browse through the available train options and classes and select the train and class that suits your preferences and needs. Provide accurate passenger information for all individuals traveling including names, ages, and identification details.
Safety tips when booking train from Lagos
Follow the below saftey instructions when reserving your ticket from the Lagos train station to keep your belongings, ticket and life safe and secure on your journey:
- Use reputable booking platforms to ensure secure transactions.
- Double-check the train schedule and route to avoid confusion.
- Provide accurate passenger information during booking.
- Keep booking confirmation details for reference.
- Be cautious of fraudulent websites and only use official train services.
- Choose well-lit and busy areas when collecting tickets or waiting for your train.
- Verify the train’s departure platform and arrival station.
- Make sure you arrive early to allow time for security checks and boarding.
- Keep personal belongings secure during the journey.
- Familiarize yourself with emergency procedures, numbers and exits on the train.
- Lastly, if all else fails, hold ransom money in the unfortunate event of kidnapping.