Book cheap airline tickets of local, regional and international Carriers at up to 25% discount. Search & compare now.
Discover a variety of cheap but reliable local and global airline whose tickets are available exclusively through Travelrichee’s flight booking engine.
Use our travel agency in Lagos to browse and compare Airline prices of local, regional and international carriers.
Book cheap regional airline tickets
Book international carriers
Cheap Airlines in Nigeria
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, I can provide you with a summary of domestic and international airlines in Nigeria up until that point. Please note that there might have been changes or developments since then.
Domestic Airlines in Nigeria:
- Arik Air: A major Nigerian airline, Arik Air operates both domestic and international flights. It is one of the largest airlines in Nigeria.
- Air Peace: Another significant player in Nigeria’s aviation industry, Air Peace offers domestic and regional flights. It has rapidly grown its fleet and route network.
- Dana Air: Operating domestic flights, Dana Air is known for its services connecting various Nigerian cities.
- Med-View Airline: This airline primarily focuses on domestic flights and some regional routes, catering to passengers within Nigeria and nearby countries.
- Azman Air: Azman Air provides domestic services across Nigeria and has expanded its operations over the years.
- Max Air: Max Air offers domestic flights as well as some international routes, connecting Nigeria to other countries in West Africa.
International Airlines Operating in Nigeria:
- British Airways: A well-established international carrier, British Airways operates flights between Nigeria and the United Kingdom, primarily using Lagos and Abuja as its Nigerian hubs.
- Emirates: Emirates offers connections between Nigeria and its hub in Dubai, serving travelers with a wide range of global destinations.
- Ethiopian Airlines: Ethiopian Airlines provides international flights connecting Nigeria to various destinations in Africa and beyond via its hub in Addis Ababa.
- Turkish Airlines: Turkish Airlines operates flights between Nigeria and Istanbul, facilitating travel to its extensive global network.
- Lufthansa: Lufthansa connects Nigeria to Europe through flights to Frankfurt and Munich, offering further connections to various parts of the world.
- Air France-KLM: These airlines offer flights connecting Nigeria to Europe and beyond, primarily using Lagos as their main Nigerian gateway.
- Qatar Airways: Qatar Airways operates flights between Nigeria and its hub in Doha, providing access to its worldwide network.
- South African Airways: While the airline faced financial challenges, it used to operate flights connecting Nigeria to South Africa and other global destinations.
- Kenya Airways: Kenya Airways used to provide flights connecting Nigeria to Nairobi and other destinations, facilitating travel within Africa and beyond.